4 cm Felt Balls/Felt Balls Wholesale
Choose colors here
Let your creativity run wild with our felt balls. With a delicate yet resilient texture, felt balls are made using just soap and water, rolled into shape and left to dry in the sun. They provide a multitude of different creative uses, from garlands to decorations or shelf adornments. The non-toxic, non-allergic and azo free dyes make these felt balls an eco-friendly product that is sure to brighten any space.
We have pointed out the benefits of wool felted balls for you. So, here we go:
- Wool felted balls are handmade in nature.
- It is made using pure merino wool from special breed of merino sheep of New Zealand.
- It is a pet friendly and a harmless product that is safer as a toy for your kids too.
- Felted balls are durable and last long.
- Balls from felted wool are economical in nature.
- It’s a great and beautiful item for decorations and DIYs.
Our 100% pure New Zealand wool felt balls are an amazing addition to any DIY project, décor idea, or simple decoration. They’re durable and easy to clean, plus non-toxic and gentle enough for everyone. Discover all the creative things you can do with a little help from our wool felt balls.
Take care of wool felt balls with the following instructions
- Generally, hand washing is the best way of cleaning wool felted products.
- You can wash the balls in a gentle cycle and then sundry it.
- Spot cleaning can also be done with much less effort.
- You can use soapy water to give a quick fix to the felted balls.
- Keep in mind that you don’t soak the balls or rub them aggressively.