Colorful Felt Trivets Round- Premium Felted Ball Wool Trivets
Select Packages4 piece 6 piece 10 piece 50 piece
Felt Ball Size1 cm 2 cm 2.5 cm
To the people who love not only cooking but adding creativity to it, wool felt trivet is the one who could be their best friend. We, Felt and wool present you the qualitative felt ball trivet that is multi coloured in nature so as our multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multi-lingual world. From serving dishes to placing your flower pots, give your home or working place an extra touch of beauty.
Handcrafted balls that are hand woven by the local Nepali woman results in a properly durable and resilient nature hot dishes trivet. Use of multi coloured ball in a trivet provides additional beauty to the product itself.
- Uniquely designed
- Useful from both sides
- Good quality
- Long lasting
- Easy to clean
- Trivets made with felt balls are with great and special designs that not only meets the purpose but also gives an eye-catching beauty to where it is placed.
- Useful as a serving tool for placing the dishes as well as acts as a base for the plant pot.
- Helps to prevent the unnecessary stains or scratches on the table.
- Felt trivet pad is easy to clean and take care of.
- Felt ball trivet is a product which can be used on both sides. It adds the extra benefit!
Here is the list that helps you, providing proper care instruction for the felt ball trivet:
- Hand wash or dry clean is recommended during the cleaning process of felt trivet.
- Do not wash on the machine or natural oils as the wools will be removed.
- As colours of felt balls used in the felt ball trivet are of azo free dyes, it can be fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not soak and rub balls of the trivet aggressively. It reduces the durability of the trivet making it look vulnerable.
- In order to remove dirt from the felt ball trivet, let it dry and gently brush it off. You can simply dab the felt balls until the stain is removed.
- Do not leave it in the wet areas. Together with that, wipe off the liquid as soon as possible if it gets spilled over wool felt trivet.