Felt animals/ Felt mouse
Quantity10 15 20
Description Care Instruction Size
- Felted animals from Felt and wool are handmade, top quality pieces.
- The items are crafted in Nepal using only the finest merino wool from New Zealand.
- They are exceptionally soft, cute, and durable.
- The felting process is a no-sew craft that means it won’t fray or look fuzzy like regular stuffed animals.
- All of the felted animals or felted mice are made by hands where no any machinery is used and it is pollution free and far more environmentally friendly.
- Besides all these benefits of felt animals, their attractiveness will definitely catch your eyes enhancing your interior decor at once.
- Along with this, you can order any colour, design or size you wish for.
Here below are the instructions for you to clean and take proper care of the product:
- Simply brush it off to remove dust or debris from it.
- Clean by hands using cold water or spot clean it for better result. It will help retaining the quality of the product.
- Do not leave in wet areas or strong sunlight for a long time.
- Lay flat to dry if it gets any kind of wetness.
- As wool felted product is easy to shape, you can give it a quick fix just by using soap and cool water.