Felt ball rug rectangular
Size40x60 cm 90x150 cm 120x180 cm 150x240 cm 180x275 cm 240x300 cm
Warm up your home and nurture yourself with this one of the kind, stylish felt ball rug. Hand felted from natural wool felt and resilient to the extreme, our vibrant coloured range of rugs is the perfect addition to any space and are soft enough for even the most sensitive skin. Any spillage on these rugs just beads right off and unlike other rugs it’s suitable for even sensitive people as it is dust mite resistant.
The list below will help you in getting aware about the benefits of felt ball rug:
- 100% pure merino wool felted
- Azo free dyes
- Gorgeous look
- Soft and comfortable
- Pet friendly
- Enhances decoration
- Promotes health benefits
- Easily cleaned
- Economical in nature
This lovely felt ball rug will add luxurious, comforting and inviting feel to any room or space. It is ideal to be placed indoors on wooden or tiled flooring and can be used luxuriously.
- Above all, hand washing is the best way of cleaning wool felted products including ball rugs. So, it’s better to hand wash it
- The ball rug can be washed in a gentle cycle and then sundried. You can dry clean it as well.
- Spot cleaning of the rug can also be a great choice of cleaning as it requires less effort.
- You can use soapy water to give a quick fix to the felted balls that are stitched to form the rug.
- Keep in mind that you don’t soak the balls or rub them aggressively. If you do so, your rug can get damaged or its quality may degrade.
- One can simply remove the dust and dirt from the ball rug using a vacuum cleaner.
- In addition, felt ball rug can be regularly cleaned. But, do not place the ball rug in a wet area.