Felt ball rug round
Size60 cm 90 cm 100 cm 120 cm 150 cm 200 cm
Handmade Wool Felt Rugs by Nepalese women using coloured balls of pure merino wool – making it a unique decorative piece for any home, office or shop. Apart from that a thick rug, made from handmade felt balls, stitched together either with wool thread or cotton string make it comfortable to sit over resisting hardwood floor. Recognizing your crucial requirements, Felt and wool introduce you premium quality wool felt ball rug.
Here are some of its benefits:
- Felt balls rugs are handmade with pure merino wool. The wool used are all chemical free and non-toxic in nature.
- Wool of azo-free dyes makes the ball rug a harmless product that is environmentally friendly promoting health benefits.
- The handmade rug gives sophisticated look to the place where it’s place in.
- It’s a safe and healthy choice for the pet owners as it is surprisingly pet friendly in nature.
- Wool felted rug is non-allergic. It does not promote the growth of bacteria and dust mites.
- The ball rug is in fact easy to clean. Similarly, it is durable as well as economical.
Pure wool felt rug is considered as an excellent decorative product. At times, it is frequently placed in the living rooms, dining areas and entryways. It can be used as a wall hanging piece as well. At the first look, the rug might seem quite compact or thin. But do not judge it by appearance. It is a miracle, isn’t it?
- Above all, hand washing is the best way of cleaning wool felted products including ball rugs. So, it’s better to hand wash it
- The ball rug can be washed in a gentle cycle and then sundried. You can dry clean it as well.
- Spot cleaning of the rug can also be a great choice of cleaning as it requires less effort.
- You can use soapy water to give a quick fix to the felted balls that are stitched to form the rug.
- Keep in mind that you don’t soak the balls or rub them aggressively. If you do so, your rug can get damaged or its quality may degrade.
- One can simply remove the dust and dirt from the ball rug using a vacuum cleaner.
- In addition, felt ball rug can be regularly cleaned. But, do not place the ball rug in a wet area.