Felt Cat Cave, Indoor Cat House, Wool Cat Cave
Choose quantity below
Felted wool cat cave is a beautiful and comfortable place for cats. Bold colour and variable design makes the felt cat house more attractive.
As cats love sleeping a lot, wool felt cave will be the best to offer. It eliminates external noise and provides sound sleep to the cats. They can even take naps and enjoy daily playtime in felted cat house due to its warm and comfortable nature.
- Reduce messiness
- Do not fray
- Decor the entire space
- Merino wool cat cave is made with no chemicals. Felted with pure nz wool, felt cat bed is eco-friendly as well as non-toxic and non-allergic.
- Having own secure space makes the cat spend their time inside the felt cat house. Because of this, the messiness that arises from the fur of cats or by their plays will be reduced.
- Felted wool cat cave bed is a handmade felt product. It is manufactured using soap and water and is hand crafted. Due to this reason, cut edges of wool cat cave won’t fray.
- Indoor cat house from Felt and wool is manufactured with thick layer of wool for maximum durability and comfort. Thick nature of wool felt cat cave makes it more comfortable for the cats to relax.
- Elegant looking cat house with rolled pony tail on the top makes felt cat cave bed attractive. Together with providing comfort and warmth, felt cat house decorates the entire space where it is placed.
Yellow pumpkin colour seems bold. The presence of pony tail on the top makes it more elegant. Offer a snuggly cat house to your cat that has the best quality. Besides that, you will owe a decorative item that is unique and exciting.
As our cat caves are made from highest quality wool, they are easy to clean as well as to take care of. Without any worries, you can simply clean the felt cat house at home yourself.
Follow these following steps to take care of the product:
- Shake well to remove dust particles or debris from inside.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth or hands using cool water.
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes).
- Use of vacuum is recommended.
- Dry cleaning is also possible but better to use the gentle cycle.