Multi Color Felt Ball Trivet
Select package4 piece 8 piece 20 piece
Felt Ball Size1 cm 2 cm 2.5 cm
Tons of different trivets are available in the market today but finding exactly the one that fulfils the satisfaction seems like finding a needle in a haystack.
Including extra beauty to the home you can try our felt ball trivet. Round shaped 20 cm trivet hand woven from 2 cm ball with the mixture of white, orange and grey colour is obviously a creative product. From keeping the food warmer to protecting the table/desk it benefits you in all way.
- Heavy duty
- Environmentally friendly
- Releases heat naturally
- Variable designs
- Boldly coloured
- Wool felt ball trivet is made from pure nz wool that is free of harmful chemicals.
- It keeps the food warmer for a long time as it releases heat naturally.
- As felt trivet pad is a serving tool, your table or desk remains free from scratches, water rings or any kind of stains.
- Bold colour used in this trivet makes it noticeable and attractive among rest of the items.
- Made with wool, it is easy to clean. You don’t have to feel blue for its cleanliness or to take care of.
We care about you and your requirements. In order to care your home or working place, we are here with the qualitative and durable felt wool ball trivets. With flame and melt resistant nature, felt ball trivet will be your favourite product that is 100% pure.
Here is the list that helps you, providing proper care instruction for the felt ball trivet:
- Hand wash or dry clean is recommended during the cleaning process of felt trivet.
- Do not wash on the machine or natural oils as the wools will be removed.
- As colours of felt balls used in the felt ball trivet are of azo free dyes, it can be fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not soak and rub balls of the trivet aggressively. It reduces the durability of the trivet making it look vulnerable.
- In order to remove dirt from the felt ball trivet, let it dry and gently brush it off. You can simply dab the felt balls until the stain is removed.
- Do not leave it in the wet areas. Together with that, wipe off the liquid as soon as possible if it gets spilled over wool felt trivet.