Natural Colour Felt Ball Trivet
Are you willing to purchase a trivet that protects your table as well as decorates it? Felt and wool is here with a felt wool trivet that will exactly meet your needs.
Three different coloured balls namely white, charcoal and natural brown gives a proper pattern to the trivet. Use of 2 cm felt balls provide an adequate softness to the wool felt trivet making it a perfect base for your hot dishes.
- Harmless: Felt balls used in the wool felt trivet makes it anti-microbial. Due to that, you don’t have to get infected from the harmful organisms or bacteria that may cause sickness or poor health.
- Unique designs: Appropriate colour combination that gives a unique pattern makes felt trivet set alluring. Hot dishes pad is an ideal for kitchen or dining rooms with its unique designs.
- Durable: Actually, felt trivet pad is a durable product. Other than the fact, it can be used on both sides which helps making it last long. Proper thickness and handmade nature helps making felt ball trivet durable.
- Maintains warmth: Nothing can beat felt trivet as it keeps food warmer for a long time. Unlike other, felt trivet has the heat releasing capacity that releases heat and keeps the dishes warmer.
- Proper protection: Hot dishes trivet grants proper protection to your table or desk. Scratches, stains or water rings, felt trivet set helps your table to fight with all of them smoothly in a decorative way.
Hand stitched with love providing proper durability offers an appropriate look to the felt trivet. Easy to clean and easy to lift nature of wool felt trivet is a benefit itself. Keeping in mind the satisfaction of the customers, Felt and wool presents hot dishes trivet that offers you a maximum benefit.
Here is the list that helps you, providing proper care instruction for the felt ball trivet:
- Hand wash or dry clean is recommended during the cleaning process of felt trivet.
- Do not wash on the machine or natural oils as the wools will be removed.
- As colours of felt balls used in the felt ball trivet are of azo free dyes, it can be fade with strong sunlight.
- Do not soak and rub balls of the trivet aggressively. It reduces the durability of the trivet making it look vulnerable.
- In order to remove dirt from the felt ball trivet, let it dry and gently brush it off. You can simply dab the felt balls until the stain is removed.
- Do not leave it in the wet areas. Together with that, wipe off the liquid as soon as possible if it gets spilled over wool felt trivet.