Premium Cat Bed Cave - Eco Friendly 100% Merino Wool Beds for Cats and Kittens
Choose quantity below
Being a very sociable animal, both cat and rabbit, can make wonderful companion with each other. Provide a warm, rabbit faced felt cat house to your cat; a snuggly house as well as its best companion.
- Secure space
- Cosy and cute
- Uniquely designed
- Suitable everywhere
- Handmade wool cat cave is free from harmful chemicals making it safe to use. Handcrafted by local Nepali artisans using pure nz wool makes felted wool cat cave a premium quality as well as an eco-friendly product.
- For reducing stress and having comfort, cats adore the place that is of box like structure. In the same way, semi-closed nature of felt cat cave bed helps cat to get comfort and security.
- Rabbit faced indoor cat house is cute looking. Together with that it is cosy. Properly thickened nature makes felt cat house a perfect place where the cat can enjoy its private quality time.
- Felt and wool is available with various handcrafted felt items together with felt cat house. With the combination of baby pink and white colour, rabbit faced cat house is a uniquely designed one.
- Either your home or working area, wool felt cat house is suitable for every place. Not only a secure place for cats, felt cat house also enhances the beauty wherever it’s placed.
Products from Felt and wool are of premium quality considering the need of the customers. We believe in providing quality product at reasonable price. Same goes for the wool felt cat cave bed. Since felt cat house is made with hand, it is non-toxic and non-allergic in nature. Along with that wool felt cat cave is an adorable place for cat to spend its quality time.
As our cat caves are made from highest quality wool, they are easy to clean as well as to take care of. Without any worries, you can simply clean the felt cat house at home yourself.
Follow these following steps to take care of the product:
- Shake well to remove dust particles or debris from inside.
- Spot clean with a damp cloth or hands using cool water.
- Not advisable to leave in wet places (Use soapy water gently for quick fixes).
- Use of vacuum is recommended.
- Dry cleaning is also possible but better to use the gentle cycle.