Rainbow felt wool slippers
Size36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Warm up your feet with beautifully handmade rainbow felt slippers. Carrying out lot more benefits, felt slippers are the light foot wears that protects your feet. Along with that, the bright rainbow colour on the slipper makes it look more fascinating.
The wool felted slippers are made by local Nepali artisans with hands due to which it offers you softness, comfort and durability without any doubt.
- Protects your feet
- Warm and breathable
- Incredibly soft
- Easily cleaned
- The main purpose of the slippers is to protect your feet when walking indoors. Likewise, wool felt slippers helps protecting your feet from the hard surfaces that can cause stress to your feet along with the body.
- Wool felted product comes up with superior thermal insulating property. So as the felted wool slippers do. It is warm as well as breathable and great for both cold and hot days.
- Being a handmade felt product, the felted wool slippers are made with love using pure merino wool. Due to which, it is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear.
- There is no need to get worry about cleaning the wool felt slippers. You can easily clean it with hands or machine wash it. Spot cleaning can also be done for quick fixes.
- Wool felted slippers are made with non-toxic, non-allergic and azo-free dyes by which it is harmless for your health together with the environment.
Wearing felt slippers indoors helps protecting your feet from hard surfaces keeping the blood flow normal. This beautiful rainbow felt slipper from Felt and wool are all light weighted and gives maximum comfort.
Care instructions for footwear (slippers, shoes and boots)
Follow these following steps to take care of the felt foot wears:
- Shake well to remove dust particles or debris from inside.
- Spot clean the footwear with a damp cloth or hands using cool water.
- Not advisable to leave in wet places.
- Use soapy water gently for quick fixes.
- Use of vacuum is recommended.
- Dry cleaning is also possible but better to use the gentle cycle.
- Wash with hands as hand washing is the best way of cleaning wool felted products.