Tie dye felt rug
Size60 cm 90 cm 100 cm 120 cm 150 cm 200 cm
Felt ball rug is commonly used as floor covering. From adding decorative touch to warming the room, it plays an important role.
Recognizing your crucial requirements, Felt and wool introduce you premium quality wool felt ball rug.
- Qualitative: Wool felt ball rugs are handmade by Nepalese women using the coloured balls of pure merino wool.
- Decorative: Fulfilling the basic requirement, it is a decorative product that draws an attention of everyone out there.
- Durable: Thickness of felt wool balls ultimately makes the rug thick and soft. Apart from that, being a felt item it is long lasting.
- Comfortable: Softness of the balls stitched together on the rug makes it comfortable. You can sit, kneel or lie on resisting hardwood floor.
- Easy to clean: As it is water and stain resistance product, felt ball rugs can be easily cleaned or take care of.
Skilled Nepalese women, passionate about their art makes felted wool rug with intense love and care to be provided. Harmless product with no chemical are not only advantageous for you but also for your babies and pets.
- Above all, hand washing is the best way of cleaning wool felted products including ball rugs. So, it’s better to hand wash it
- The ball rug can be washed in a gentle cycle and then sundried. You can dry clean it as well.
- Spot cleaning of the rug can also be a great choice of cleaning as it requires less effort.
- You can use soapy water to give a quick fix to the felted balls that are stitched to form the rug.
- Keep in mind that you don’t soak the balls or rub them aggressively. If you do so, your rug can get damaged or its quality may degrade.
- One can simply remove the dust and dirt from the ball rug using a vacuum cleaner.
- In addition, felt ball rug can be regularly cleaned. But, do not place the ball rug in a wet area.