Women's Side Bag
Description Care Instruction
- Natural: Wool hand bag is made of 100% pure New Zealand wool. In addition to that, no chemicals are used in its manufacturing process. Hence, felt bag from Felt and wool is a natural product.
- Attractive: Whether it’s flowery design on white base or circle like design on blue base, both are very attractive. Wool felt bag draws every one’s attention out there.
- Harmless: Felt wool bag is non-toxic, non-allergic and azo free in nature. Together with that, it is handcrafted with no chemicals. So, felt bag is harmless as well as eco-friendly.
- Sculptural quality: Woollen hand bags from Felt and wool is handmade in nature. You can see the sculptural quality on the felt bag that is made by local Nepali artisans (mainly women).
- Meets the need: We purchase a hand bag so that we can keep our valuables safe while travelling or working. Woollen bag not only keeps your personal items safely, but also appears as an elegant accessory.
Care instruction for Wool Felt Bag.
- Hands wash using cool water.
- Regular cleaning can also be done by blotting with a damp sponge.
- Gently use a soft brush for cleaning the dust or debris on the bag
- Never use any other direct heat source to make the felt bag dried.
- Wiping with a wet cloth will remove most stains. You can spot clean as well.
- Do not machine wash it. If you want then use gentle cycles only