Wool felt ball rug
Size40x60 cm 90x150 cm 120x180 cm 150x240 cm 180x275 cm 240x300 cm
To give a sophisticated look to your home, office or other spaces, felt ball rug can be considered the best. With durable and eco-friendly nature, it will provide you the warmth and comfort.
- Long lasting
- Warm and comfortable
- If you wish for a durable product high in quality, felt ball rug from Felt and wool is the best choice for you. Along with best quality, it lasts for a long time.
- Uniquely designed rugs offers an eye catching beauty to your home or working place.
- Wool felt ball rugs are thick providing warmth from the cold floor.
- It warms up your room due to its superior thermal insulating property.
- Being water resistant, it protects your floor from spill of the liquid.
Uniquely designed and manufactured by handmade balls using natural wool from New Zealand provides additional benefit to the felt ball rug.
- Above all, hand washing is the best way of cleaning wool felted products including ball rugs. So, it’s better to hand wash it
- The ball rug can be washed in a gentle cycle and then sundried. You can dry clean it as well.
- Spot cleaning of the rug can also be a great choice of cleaning as it requires less effort.
- You can use soapy water to give a quick fix to the felted balls that are stitched to form the rug.
- Keep in mind that you don’t soak the balls or rub them aggressively. If you do so, your rug can get damaged or its quality may degrade.
- One can simply remove the dust and dirt from the ball rug using a vacuum cleaner.
- In addition, felt ball rug can be regularly cleaned. But, do not place the ball rug in a wet area.