Description Care Instruction
- Supreme quality: Felt and wool presents you a wool felted handbag from pure merino wool. Handcrafted nature of wool handbag helps further refining. In such way, felt wool bag of supreme quality is presented to you.
- Environmentally friendly: Being non-toxic and non-allergic nature, woolen bag is environmentally friendly and a harmless product.
- Colour fastness: One may step back from purchasing a felt bag assuming the colour bleeding. It’s not what you think. Wool handbag has the colour fastness property as it is made from natural, azo-free dyes.
- Cleaned easily: It gets harder to clean most of the handbags made from other materials. Whereas, cleaning of woolen handbag can be done easily. Spot clean or clean by hands!
- Lasts long: Handmade as well as sturdy nature helps making wool bag last long. Hence, you can have a bag of your choice for years.
Care instruction for Wool Felt Bag.
- Hands wash using cool water.
- Regular cleaning can also be done by blotting with a damp sponge.
- Gently use a soft brush for cleaning the dust or debris on the bag
- Never use any other direct heat source to make the felt bag dried.
- Wiping with a wet cloth will remove most stains. You can spot clean as well.
- Do not machine wash it. If you want then use gentle cycles only